Do you want to return something? No problem!
If you're looking to return a faulty or incorrect item, please email firstname.lastname@example.org so we can get this sorted for you.
- You can return any item for a refund, within 14 days of receiving your original order.
- If you'd like a refund for your goods, but you can't return them to us for any reason, then a refund for those goods will be at our discretion.
- You're not able to return items for exchange as all returned items will automatically be refunded. If you want to change an item, e.g. for a different size or colour, you will need to place a new order on the website.
- We will refund the amount you paid when you purchased the item, this includes sale items. Please note: If you originally received free shipping on the item you return, our flat rate shipping fee will be deducted from your refund.
- We try hard to accept all returns. In the unlikely event that an item, or it's original packaging, is returned to us in an unsuitable condition, we will contact you and offer to return the item to you. You will be responsible for covering the cost of postage back to you.
- All goods will be inspected on return.
- The goods are your responsibility until they reach our warehouse, so make sure it's packed up properly and can't get damaged on the way.
- We are not responsible for any items that are returned to us by mistake.
- Please include a completed Returns Form when returning your item.
- Make sure you use a postal service that insures you for the value of the items you are returning or obtain proof of posting.
It can take up to 7 working days for your return to arrive at our office and we'll send you an email to let you know once it has been received and your refund has been processed. Once your refund has been processed, depending on your card issuer, it can take up to 10 business days for the funds to show in your account.